Monday, August 7, 2017

Maddie's Baby Album- 2 months

I struggled with this baby album page for quite a while. The size of the photos and the circle chipboard title didn't leave a lot of real estate for much more and I struggled on how to embellish it and make it feel finished.


Paper is from the Becky Higgins Baby kit from ages ago as well as the chipboard frame and month number.

 I used a Dear Lizzy floral paper but gave it a bit of a frame with a pink paper from the kit as well.

The pink bow sticker came from a baby collection from Photo Play. I have never purchased supplies from them before, but when I stopped in a local stamp/scrapbook store (that I had never knew was there) recently, they had a few baby lines I thought would work with the kit and were super cute, this one from Photoplay being one of them.


I layered the frame over a doily. I have been doing this on most of the monthly layouts, I have realized. I think it just softens the look and separation from the other layers.

I also went through my baby girl stash and found some metal charms. When I was pregnant, not sure if it was the first or second, my mom hooked me up with tons of baby crafting products. I figure it is time to use it or lose it! 

I also used a few blue pearls and sequins from a 28 Lilac Lane kit that I won from May Flaum's blog. She designs the kits with Buttons Galore and they are super fun!



In the kit there were these border stickers but they are cut to these short lengths. Thought they would work for layering pieces. Used another cute charm from the same set as well as some puffy stickers from Amy Tangerine.


At the top of the page, to create a triangle of embellishments, I created similar layers with the border stickers and repeated the same embellishments. Love that peek-a-boo bunny charm!

So there you go. A relatively simple layout but I love how it turned out. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment