Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Maddie's Baby Album- 5 months



Here is month 5 for Maddie's Baby Album. Happy to be finishing her baby album up! Hopefully it will be finished before she turns 9 years old!

The only thing on this layout that came from the Becky Higgins Baby kit is the 5 month chipboard frame title. Everything else I got from my stash. 

Isn't that ombre ruffle paper adorable. This is from Photoplay, another purchase from the local store that I recently found. 

So the layout was inspired from a sketch in Shimelle's Design Decisions class for prompt #13. I thought this sketch was perfect to be able to show off that paper.


I used a Dear Lizzy floral as well as a Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes Project Life card.



The circle love die cut was from an Amy Tangerine die cut pack, just gave it a doodley border. Found some plastic star bursts and star that came in an Ali Edwards December Daily kit that matched the colors I was using. Stapled them using my tiny attacher.
Found some Maggie Holmes phrase stickers that worked. Liked how they were cream base to coordinate the title. I also stamped the onesie from Ali Edwards baby stamp set and punched it out. 



On the other side of the layout, I repeated the starbursts, phrase stickers and I used some other Ali Edwards stamp sets to create the embellishment and die cut it with a sizzix label die set from Tim Holtz.

I really love this one. So fun to find all the little bits to pull this one together. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment