Friday, August 18, 2017

Maddie's Baby Album - 12 Months

Here is the last monthly page I have to share with you of Maddie's Baby Album.


For this page I made a bit of a grid with the photos and a once 4x6 cut-a-part card. I mounted it on a sheet of pearlescent embossed vellum. I have no idea how long this velum has been in my stash, but it was time to use it! I am always amazed how Inkie Quill uses these specialty papers with ease as layers, so she was the inspiration to use it. All of this is layered on top of a piece of patterned paper from the Becky Higgins baby kit.

At the bottom of the photo grid, I used a banner sticker from a PhotoPlay baby collection sticker sheet. I used some washi to ground each of my embellishment clusters and used a stamped Ali Edwards circle stamp on cream paper with brown ink to tie in those colors from the monthly number title that was in the Becky Higgins baby kit.


The cut-a-part was also from PhotoPlay.  The colors worked nicely with the Becky Higgins kit that I have been using and thought this card was a perfect match for this page.

I used another Ali Edwards stamp and embellished this cluster with more washi, a sticker popped up on foam adhesive, and some sequins and enamel dots. This added touch is thanks to Shimelle. Most of her pages these days have a ton of enamel dots, rhinestones, and more. Now my pages don't feel done without a sprinkling of something.


The last cluster has more washi, a sticker from Photo Play as well as another stamp from Ali Edwards. All topped off with some sequins and enamel dots.

Love how this one turned out. And this is the last of the monthly pages! I am nearing the finish line with this project!

Hope to share more from the final stages of this project soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment