Thursday, August 3, 2017

Maddie's Baby Album - First Thanksgiving

Here is another layout I created for Maddie's Baby Album. This one is for her first Thanksgiving. I worked on this one at the crop as well so I used another kit my friend Tami designed.  She has a Etsy store here.




Unlike the last layout kit I used from her, I stuck pretty true to the kit. I only added a title, some enamel stars and some extra stamping.


Loved the little banner on this page as well as the leaves die cut from burlap. Adds great texture!


Added a bit of stamping above the banner. This is from a Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards Thanksgiving stamp set. Love how the words were just the right length to fit over the banner.


I struggled to find a place to put all of my words. I actually had to edit quite a bit out for it to fit in this space!

Used some more of Ali Edward Stamps for this side as well, the banner, hearts, and "Thanksgiving."

Love how this turned out and happy to have another layout checked off my list to complete Maddie's Baby Album.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment