Monday, September 29, 2014

Hello Story - Hello Me

I took Ali Edwards' class at Big Picture Classes, last September called Hello Story. 

Here is a layout I created using the Fill in the Blank prompt.


Now I blurred the journaling out because of privacy reasons. No need for the internet to know my parents' and siblings' names and where I live, right? It was a printable fill in the blank journaling block that Ali included in the class content.

This is pretty much as scrap lift of the layout Ali did in the class. I believe she did 8.5x11 2 pager, though.


The page is made from a Little Bicycle collection. The alpha letters are Heidi Swapp magic resist and some old MM. My friend Kelly hooked me up with the wood veneer heart and arrows to finish off the page.

I really enjoyed this class. I have yet to finish up all of the content from this class, but I still have a wish list of pages I want to complete for it.  Totally worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment