Monday, September 15, 2014

Project Life- Sept. 1-7, 2014

Here is my Project Life Layout for Sept. 1-7, 2014.


For this weeks layout, I used the the free kit "This Week", from Sweet Shoppe Designs. 

I have been struggling a bit these days, taking photos in the beginning of the week. Wasn't sure I was going to have enough photos this week to make two pages. Instead I used the vertical PL template since I happened to take more of them this week.


On this page, I actually took the bottom two photos after the fact to have them. They tell the story for this week, so it doesn't bother me. When you have a week of really sick family, you improvise.

I used a brush from Ali Edwards from her  One Little Word class from last year.



Keeping it simple, that's how I like these pages to look. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment