Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Project Life - July 7-12, 2014

This is my layout for July 7-12, 2014.
If you notice, this week's layout really isn't a whole week. It is only 6 days. Sunday's pictures paired up better with the following week, so I went with it. Easy to just adjust the dates and move on.


This week I used Sweet Shoppe Design's Hello Sunshine kit for the base of this week's layout.  Getting my money's worth from Ali Edwards' Edge Sentiment brushes as well. 



For this page I altered the bottom right 4x6 photo to be a 8x6 photo. wasn't sure how not to stretch the corners of the photo, but to get the photo block that size. Something I need to look into! Good enough  for this page though. 

Glad to have another summer week done for my Project Life album! 3 and a half summer weeks to complete and I will be caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment