Monday, October 6, 2014

Just Add Sprinkles

Here is another page-in-progress promoted to finished!

It is another layout from Just Kitting.


This is another layout that was on the top of the pile.  This story is documented in a December Daily album so it had a lower priority as well. But again....DONE!


There was only a couple of things I did to alter this kit. The first was adding the green seed beads as the sprinkles. There weren't enough sprinkles on the page with the title like that. I adhered them with clear stickles.


The second thing I changed was I didn't use all the pieces that came with the kit. There was no room for the gingerbread die cut, but I opted for the journaling card found in my stash instead.


How to journal on this page was definitely an after thought. This happens a lot for me when I use predesigned pages. There was designated space on this page, but I was trying to fit way too many photos here and the journaling card got bumped out. Instead I journaled on the paper strip at the bottom on the right page. 


How do you alter pre-designed page kits to make them your own?

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment