Saturday, October 11, 2014

Project Life - Coverpage 2014

I am waiting for some photos to be shared to complete last week's Project Life layout, so I decided to work on my cover page for this year.

Here it is:


I played around with a lot of ways to tackle this page. In the end I went with some cards that Cathy Zielski created and shared on her blog. I changed her signature orange color to this aqua color that I was more comfortable using. (The monogram card was edited for this post for privacy.)

I also struggled with which photos to select. Wasn't sure if I should use photos prior to 2014 or during. In the end I picked photos that were late 2013 or early 2014. I also realized that I don't have very many photo of my husband and even fewer of him by himself. Something I want to keep in mind for the remainder of the year. 

This page took me way too much time for being so simple! Oh well...

Thanks for looking! Hoping to get those photos soon and share last week's pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment