Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Magical Memories

Here is another Stash Bash page-in-progress page. 

This is a predesigned page kit from Just Kitting. This is what Just Kitting is known for right here, Disney paper piecing kits. 


Another story that was low priority but I had recently worked on this one at a crop and didn't want to ADD it to the pile of pages not done, so that is why I finished this particular one.


Isn't that paper piecing awesome! Tiana is a favorite princess of mine and one I was so excited to meet! In the pictures with me is my mom, the owner of Just Kitting and designer of the kits.


I changed up the journaling and title on this page to work with the photos that I had. The card was one my sister had given to me at a crop. (We are a family of scrapbookers!) I embellished the card with an Ali Edwards stamp, from a Christmas set of hers, as well as a Studio Calico date stamp. 

Now to tackle the rest of these pages in progress. Off to work I go!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment