Friday, October 3, 2014

Just Imagine

Here is another layout that I have completed after taking a look at my pages-in-progress pile.

This layout was done because for no other reason but it was at the top.

This would have been classified as lower priority if I had waited for the sort. But hey, it's done.


Obviously this page is about Legos. These pictures are from Legoland California. I used a pre-designed page kit from my mom's company, Just Kitting. This particular kit is sold out, I believe, but with the popularity of the Lego Movie, I know another Lego page is in the works so check out her online store here.


Just Kitting is known for their paper piecing embellishments like this Lego guy here and Lego pieces.

Found a journaling card from my PL stash and ran it through my printer with the journaling. No layout of mine would be complete without a bit of stamping so I added some white heat-embossed stamps from Ali Edwards on black card stock. Directly on the base on the first page and cut out on the second. I also used a Heidi Swapp stamp "play" that I picked up at Michaels with her new PL release.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment