Thursday, October 2, 2014

Project Life- Sept. 22-28, 2014

Here is my Project Life layout for September 22-28, 2014.


For this week's layout I used the Extra Extra kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs. I had seen so many PL layouts that used black and white with a pop of color and decided to go for it for this week.


Used Ali Edwards' prompt, "I want to remember" for the first photo from her Story Stamp content. It was a random photo, and not a very good one, but I wanted to added it to this week because of the little bits of the story it tells.

Used Ali Edwards' Edge Sentiments as well.



For this page, I altered the color on most of the pink elements, even the Edge Wild logo (it was red instead of pink). 

Had issues with the photo colors coming out the way I wanted, but they are good enough.

So there is another week in the books! 

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment