Friday, May 8, 2015

Project Life - January 12-18, 2015

Here is my Project Life layout for January 12-18, 2015.

After this layout was completed I have completed all of my layouts for 2015, up to this point! This is quite the accomplishment!


For this layout I used the Dream Big kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs as well as Ali Edwards' Messy Monthly lines and Edge Sentiments. 


Coming out of the holidays, I wasn't as good about taking photos of our everyday. I struggled filling some of the pockets, so I opted to put the book covers from my son and my book clubs as filler.


I was pretty light on my notes for the journaling as well, so I don't seem to have as much to say for this week. 

Kept it pretty simple and happy to be caught up for 2015. Hopefully this will help me keep from getting too far behind once summer and baby come!

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment