Friday, May 15, 2015

Project Life- January 13-19, 2014

Here is my Project Life layout for January 13-19, 2014.


For this week's layout I used the Something New kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs. I struggled with this layout because I wanted to get into my current way of designing and putting these pages together. I think I compromised on some of the cards, but I kept them pretty simple with day of the week titles using the CK Becky font.

I did use papers which didn't come in to play until later in the year, but I thought they worked okay for this layout compared to those weeks before and after.


The title card was a bit of a stretch as when it came to my style in the beginning, but I just used what I had in the kit to drive the supplies that I used.


Kept the second pretty basic and pretty happy with how the layout came out over all.

So there you have it. Only TWO weeks for 2014 to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment