Saturday, May 16, 2015

Project Life- January 20-26, 2014

Here is my Project Life layout for January 20-26, 2014.


For this layout I used some brushes from Traci Reed from Sweet Shoppe Designs as well as a kit called Under the Boardwalk.


It has been very difficult to keep the style of the pages similar to those that I did over a year ago. I kept having to pull them up to see what types of things I did in certain situations. Over all I think I kept this layout pretty minimal, keeping with photos and words.


Mixed up the "style" of page protectors for this week, making that bottom right 4x6 area into two 2x3 to better fit the photos I had for the week.

So there you have it. Another week done for 2014. I only have ONE left! 

That is some crazy stuff! Then I have to figure out where and how to print it! So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment