Friday, May 29, 2015

Project Life - May 11-17, 2015

The kids are out of school for the summer, so I am trying to squeeze in these pages when I can before the baby comes!

Next week is the start of summer school, so I won't have the younger one home for three weeks, and hope to be able to get more done. We shall see....

Here is my Project Life layout for May 11-17, 2015.


This weeks layout uses the Hello Sunshine kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs. Thought the yellows and blues were a good match for my photos, especially with the Tweety costume!


Kept this page pretty simple. Didn't really feel like embellishing the journaling cards or photos this week.


Found an image from Flicker of the yellow feather for this page. Collages were used for this layout since I had so many photos to tell the stories.

So there you go another week done. We shall see if I can keep it up!
I forsee:
 Summer + baby = getting behind 

Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment