Thursday, May 14, 2015

Project Life - January 6-12, 2014

Here is my layout for January 6-12, 2014.


This week was a major challenge. I had SO many photos and SO much to say! I didn't think this week warranted an insert, so I piled it all in. 


In keeping with the style of the early PL page I created for 2014, the title card base was white with a bit of embellishing.

Most of the "pockets" for this week contain photos with words overlaid directly on top. I edited the journaling quite a bit, but there was a ton to work with and I had a hard time cutting.

The photo collage template for the bottom left 4x6 is one from Studio Calico's Day by Day class. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed in this class. I had never taken one by Studio Calico, and I just didn't get out of it what I had hoped. I was happy with the stamps and digital goodies I did get, though.

Most of the supplies comes from Only You kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs.


More photos and words with minimal added. 

And there you have it. Another week done for 2014.
3 to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment