Monday, May 18, 2015

Project Life - January 27-February 2, 2014

So I have done it! I have completed my Project Life 2014 album! Here is the last layout- January 27- February 2, 2014.


For this layout I used the Pretty Little Things kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs.


So other than the white based title card and journaling cards, I gave into my current design style and just did what worked. 

I ended up finding the journaling on my private blog for this week. I was so happy that I did because I would have missed so many details like Aaron's conversation,  Sausage Fest and Superbowl.


So many words and the challenge was again to fit them all in. I compromised with some of the journaling spots, creating sheer labels and just layering the words over the photos and just making space. 

Thanks for looking! Will post when I get my physical copy of these layouts! So excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment