Thursday, September 22, 2016

Egg-travaganza

This layout was inspired by Shimelle's class The 20 Project challenge #12. The challenge was to do something different with green, outdoor photos. 

These Easter photos of an Egg Hunt quickly came to mind. In the class Shimelle said she typically uses craft for these types of photos, which I would never think to do, I went in that direction.

As I had quite a few photos for this event I realized this layout would also work for Challenge #14- to scrap lots of photos on a double page. 



I had gotten a bunch of BoBunny papers and embellishments from a friend of mine quite a while ago and never had used any of it. Among the papers that weren't any particular theme, I found some Easter stickers that were PERFECT for this event and coordinated with the patterned paper.


I decided to used the die cut paper on both pages of the spread using a third of it on the left page and 3/4 of it on the right. 

Among the embellishments I had for this collection, I had chipboard stickers that I used on this page.


I created a journaling card using an Ali Edwards stamp from Technique Tuesday days and the celebrate sentiment from one of her current sets.



Used the die cut paper piece as a journaling spot as well and embellished with chipboard and a sticker. 

Glad to have these photos scrapped. They have been a work in progress for quite a while and I threw away the original page because it was no longer my style and wasn't loving it. Love this layout much more. 

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment