Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I'm So Lucky

Shimelle's class the 20 Project continues to inspire me to get layouts done. Feel like I could accomplish a layout a day challenge at this rate! Well, maybe week day :)

So the challenge was to cut into those special supplies. 

The supplies that I cut into were: Jillibean Soup placemats, my 6x6 paper pad collection, Dear Lizzy gold-foil transparency, and Dear Lizzy gold foil washi tape book.


So this layout is from my wedding. Oldest photos I have scrapped in a super long time! The blue card stock (Bordering Blue) is from Stampin' Up! but they come just shy of 12x12, for some strange reason. I bought a pack of it so I could use it throughout my wedding album. I trimmed a bit more off each side and mounted it on white card stock since the Jillibean Soup placemats were a bit longer than 12x12.


I grabbed a stack of 6x6 paper pads, and used papers that I thought would got with the color scheme of blue, and peachy pink.  I fussy cut out some flowers from MME Just Spendid paper pad and layered with a piece of the transparency, washi and the ampersand scrap from a 6x6 piece of paper from Crate Paper Notes and Things. Also used paper from Fancy Pants Office Suite.


Used dimensional adhesive to the peachy pink flowers to add some dimension.

Used some of the word print at the top and bottom of the photos to give the illusion that it is one continuous piece of paper.


Found a Project Life card that matched with the color and motif (color seems more orange here, first photo looks better.) and cut the rounded corners off and ran it through my printer. 

Felt good to get some use out of my coveted supplies. Will have to challenge myself to do this one more often!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment