Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Why Sometimes I've Believed....

Sharing with you today another layout from my pages in progress pile. This layout was missing a title and journaling. 


Instead of just making the title, Alice, or something along those lines, I went on Pinterest and looked up Alice in Wonderland quotes. Found one that I thought was perfect and raided my alpha stickers to piece this one together. Thought it filled the layout nicely. 


The flowers are die cuts made from my Sizzix and Tim Holtz tattered flowers die and some fun foam flowers from my stash. Topped them off with buttons from my stash.


Created a box pleat from a strip of red paper as a border on the bottom of the page.


Don't quite remember who made this Alice paper, but it is super cute. Loved the Alice icons. The doily paper is from Basic Grey.


So another layout completed and better than if I would have quickly added a simple title when I originally made it. Happy to add this to my Disney album.

No comments:

Post a Comment