Friday, July 7, 2017

Better Together

Here is another layout inspired by the Bond theme for my Story Stamps from Ali Edwards.

For this layout, I wrote the journaling when I received the class content. I then found a photo from my 30 Days of Thankful feed on Instagram. I am totally for photographing and journaling and making the page when you get to it!

I have a confession to make. Recently I purchased 7 paper pads from Tuesday Morning. They were all American Crafts, and older, but were all lovely, I knew if I didn't get them then, they weren't going to be there when I got back. They were Maggie Holmes Bloom, Paige Evans Fancy Free, Maggie Homes first collection (that one has velum too!) Shimelles first collection as well as Go Now Go and a Dear Lizzy Documentary and an Amy Tangerine collection.  

I don't tend to buy the collection pads. I like to buy the pieces I know I will use. But at that price it was cheaper and easier to pick up the pad. Especially since I didn't buy the individual ones when they were new and probably can't find them any more.

I have been challenging myself to get some use out of them! The background paper for this layout is from Fancy Free. 



The love paper and the black hearts are from an Amy Tangerine Hot Buys 8.5x11 pack from Michaels.

I found a journaling card from the Project Life Teen mini card kit and tucked it behind with a bit of washi and a piece from an Amy Tangerine ephemera pack (not sure which collection).

The puffy heart came from a December Daily kit from Ali Edwards.


Layered more die cut pieces from Amy Tangerine as well as the washi. The tapes didn't really go with the journaling, since I didn't talk about music, but I liked the sentiment titles on them and it made me think of the mixed tapes/CDs my husband made me back in the day when we were dating.


I found another Teen card for my journaling. I liked the color, grid, and arrow, but it had glasses, which didn't fit so I covered it with the my stamped sentiment from my Story Stamp- Bond stamp set. layered it with some washi and another heart and puffy sticker.

Added a bit of Heidi Swapp Color Shine mist in the three areas of embellishment and called this one done.


No comments:

Post a Comment