Monday, July 3, 2017

Plus One

I have a layout to share with you today that was inspired by Ali Edwards Hello Story class.

I have had a wish list of layouts that I have been wanting to do for this class. After going back over the content and my list again, I came up with yet another idea from the story structure, Mathematics. 


This is a very photo heavy layout, but I love how it turned out! I loved going through my photo library and finding all of the photos with Ally and my other two kids over the past year and a half. I found quite a few treasured photos that I am happy at least have a home on this layout.

Every photo has as bit of journaling with a punched heart.


I also new that plus signs has been showing up on a lot of products over the past few years, and I knew I had quite a few in my stash. Hunting for them was a bit fun as well. 


My title block uses paper from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection. Loved the washi tape inspired plus signs on this paper! Used some old leather Thickers that I actually had enough letters to spell this!


The plus pattern on this block was from Pink Paislee Memorandum. The strip of green paper and the plus is from a journaling card from Amy Tangerine.  I punched a heart from the left overs of the journaling card I had used part of on the next page.

I used a stamp from Ali Edwards Story Stamp set for Bond to embellish. The black strip is from the same paper as the title block.

For the second page in this layout, I used the same papers as well as a journaling card cut to fit the space.


For the first square on this page, I found this journaling card in my stash (Amy Tangerine?) that had a strip of plus signs on the side. I used some strips from other pieces and a heart punch layered to embellish. I stamped with a few more stamps from the Story Stamps for Bond.


For this square, I found a 3x4 journaling card with this camera and punched it out. In Amy Tangerine's Plus One 6x6 paper pad, I found a grid paper with "plus one" as a header, so I but that out. Used a * from the leather Thickers. Hand journaled the date range of photos.


For the last square, I created a plus one with the Thickers. I had to use two dashes to create.

Happy to have this one done. A big thanks to Ali for the Bond content as well as the Mathematics content in Hello Story! Love it!


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment