Thursday, July 13, 2017

Cards using Lawn Fawn Pizza My Heart set

I recently won a gift card from a friend's YouTube channel, and used it to buy some Lawn Fawn stamps that have been on my wish list.

Pizza My Heart has been on my list for a couple of reasons. My younger sister is getting married this November and her fiancé works in a pizza shop. They met working at a pizza shop. I thought it would be perfect for wedding cards for them.

After pinning projects that use it, watching YouTube videos using it, I finally got it out to play around with it.

First off I made this card fro my nephew's high school graduation card.


I need to purchase some new waterproof black ink, so I used colored pencils to color this in. Love how it turned out!


Here is the cute sentiment inside.


This one I made since I stamped it multiple times, knowing it is better to have back-ups than to get everything out to stamp again. 



Here is another that I created. I gave this one to my Dad for Father's Day. I feel like we order pizza at his place every time we visit, so it seemed appropriate.

So this set gives me the itch to try other Lawn Fawn sets! They are so much fun! My eye is on the new claw machine one!

No comments:

Post a Comment