Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Baby's First Easter- Maddie's Baby Album


Here is a layout I did for Madeline's baby album.


This was created using a kit that my friend, Tami, created. Other kits she creates can be found here. I had to tweak the design for this one, because I didn't realize I bought photos to fit another layout she designed and I had already had used it. 

The kit originally had a grid of butterflies on the left of the vertical 4x6 photo. Since I had another photo to find a place for, I replaced the grid for a photo. It then gave me a place for my title. 

The papers are from Cosmo Cricket.


The baby's in the title was from the cut apart sheet included in the kit and I fussy cut the letters out. The orange letters are from Amy Tangerine. The white letters are a set of Thickers that I have been loving and beginning to run out of enough letters to be able to spell anything.


Used a few iridescent sequins from my friends stash were the perfect finishing touch with the die cut butterflies that were included in the kit.



The second page is pretty photo heavy with a creative use of a cut a part sheet. There was a blank card and the edges of another that were combined to make this one. The kit was designed to have the journaling block created this way, so I can't take the credit for it. 


I used some more of the butterflies in the kit to embellish this side of the layout with a few more sequins and this one was done. 

Love how this one turned out even when I had to modify the original design to fit the photos.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment