Tuesday, March 3, 2015

December Daily - Day #10

Here is my December Daily layout for Day 10.


This day was focused on my daughter writing her letter to Santa. I used a 3x4 card from the kit, stamped it with an Ali Edwards/ Technique Tuesday stamp set. Used red Stickles on the wood veneer number and attached it to a gold rimmed tag I had in my stash.


Now if you remember from Day 9, I had a 4x6 chipboard page dividing day 9 and 10. 


This is how I used the back of that page.

Using a 4x6 card in the DD kit, I found a "stamp" from last years December Daily kit and embellished it with a CTMH postage cancellation and the circle from this years DD kit to look like a sent post card. Added my journaling, in a letter to Santa and called this day done.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment