Tuesday, March 24, 2015

December Daily - Day #13 and #14

Here is my December Daily page for Day 13.


Just Kitting had a crop where the Grinch visited. Managed to get a leftover Grinch sticker from one of the Just Kitting kits my sister had put together for her photo op pictures. Using a circle tag from Ali Edwards' December Daily kit, layered over some Kelly Purkey washi from Simon Says Stamp, I put the wood veneer number.


Here is day 13 in the album, next to the beginning of day 14.

Day 14 Maddie and I attended my niece's dance recital. The insert is the program from the show. Looking to purchase the Attach Me stickers from Basic Grey to add the insert, but having trouble finding them online to purchase. May get creative with some transparencies and make my own. 



For Day 14, I had already set aside the wood veneer number 14 for 2014 on my cover page. The large foiled numbers were out since I had already used the number 1. Instead I found the craft postage stamp stickers in the kit to create the day's number. Placed them over a bit of red glitter tape either from this years or last years DD kit. 

Used another craft stamp sticker on the upper photo and embellished with the puffy heart stickers. 

And there you have it. Day 13 and 14 completed!

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment