Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Project Life - March 16-22, 2015

Here is my Project Life layout for March 16-22, 2015.


This weeks layout uses Cherished by The Digital Press for the foundation of this layout.


Accidentally took the first photo of the trees when at the park. Thought it was kind of cool to add as a title card. 

I don't usually convert my photos to black and white, but the next photo, the colors were all off. It looks pretty decent once I turned it black and white so I went with it.

My mom paid for the last photo at the Science Center. We had it taken in front of a green screen. So fun!


St. Patty's Day wasn't a big deal in our house this year, but we did have some green cookies and cakes. Was surprised with it being spring break, that I didn't take more photos. Still did well capturing the week, so I am good with it. 

Made the "love you" and "today" banners by altering cards by erasing a pennant shape into the bottom. Added it with staples from my stash.

And there you have it. Another week in the books. Now to see if I can't catch up on some other pages!



No comments:

Post a Comment