Wednesday, March 4, 2015

December Daily - Day #11

Here is my December Daily layout for Day 11.


I included another chipboard page for this layout. It will be seen in more detail on Day 12.


For this page I used paper from Ali's December Daily kit for the top pockets. I used a card and embellished with the wood veneer number and stamped sentiment. 

For the striped paper, I journaled and added stamping on the lines I didn't use with a stamp from the kit.


Here is what I attached to the "back" of the chipboard page for Day 12. It was a letter from Santa that Aaron had made at school. Not really sure which day he created this page but it fit in the album here and was a great way to include it. Initially it was a 8.5x 11 sheet, but his journaling didn't span the whole page so I was able to creatively cut the lower half off and attach the candy cane to the bottom to make it less obvious I did so.

Love that I was able to find it a home in this album. It was too cool to throw away!

Well, that's it for now! Hope to show more December Daily pages soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment