Monday, March 23, 2015

December Daily - Day #12

I had been waiting for the photo to be shared with me to complete Day 12. I had started knowing that I was using this chipboard page included in Ali Edwards' December Daily kit for 2014. 


I first painted it with white acrylic paint and backed it with pink grid paper from the kit. I embellished all of the circular shapes with things mostly from the kit and edged it with a skinny gold striped washi from Ali's kit from 2013.


Once I had the photo, I completed the second page. Used cards from the kit, embellishing with a Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards Christmas stamp, gold heat embossed. I added the acrylic word to the bottom of the chipboard page and called this one done.

I have shared half of my December Daily 2014 album and hope to share the rest very soon! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment