Friday, March 20, 2015

Project Life - March 9-15, 2015

It is spring break around here so I was grateful to have the time to finish up the layout for last week! Anytime I can finish the following weeks spread is a win in my book!

Here is my Project Life layout for March 9-15, 2015.


This week I used the kit, Big Adventure from Sweet Shoppe Designs for the base of my design. I had enough photos this week, but didn't feel like some of them were really good to warrant a 4x6 slot, but it is what I had and it tells this weeks stories.


Designed simple cards again this week for journaling. 


Realized that a handful of the photos were from around the house. Lots of changing around here getting ready for baby. 

As you can see, my craft space has officially been set up in my basement. I was surprised that I was able to find a space for everything that once took up a whole bedroom and closet. The only thing left in the bedroom are all of my albums. Still need to figure out how/where to store those. Basements aren't the best solution. Thinking maybe getting a nice, large shelving unit for the living room, but we shall see. 

Moving my stuff actually depressed me. I haven't been in the mood to scrap lately. Moving to the basement only adds to that. In part because it is cold down there all year round. The other part that bothered me is that I have so. much. stuff. 

Because of that, when deciding on what to sacrifice for lent, I chose not to purchase any scrapbook supplies! So far, it has been nice to just trash emails from all of the stores and not even think about it for a while. 

Hoping to get some of my stuff into use soon or otherwise, I need to heavily purge my stuff to fit the space. That includes at least 3 small boxes of memorabilia. 

Need to find my scrappy mojo, but at least I am still on top of my PL layouts!

Thanks for visiting my blog and checking out my pages!



No comments:

Post a Comment