Monday, March 9, 2015

Project Life - February 23- March 1, 2015

Here is my Project Life layout for Feb 23-March 1, 2015.


This weeks layout uses the kit, True Story from SweetShoppeDesigns.com as well as Ali's Messy Monthly lines and Edge Sentiments. 

(face blocked for privacy).


Kept it pretty simple. Photos and words. My typical


I was short on 4x6 photos this week, so I opted to do a "watching" on TV, card. Some of them we already finished the season, but I thought it was cool to add what it is that we have been watching this year. Always love to look back and see what is no longer on that we used to love watching.

Created the watching word art from the brushes from Ali's 31 Things, fusing watch and the "ing" from "evening".

So there you have it. Another Project Life week done!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment