Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Project Life - December 8-14, 2014

Finally got a photo I was needing for a Project Life layout so I can finally share this week with you.

Here is my Project Life layout for December 8-24, 2014.


For this layout I used the paper from Katie Wish Winter Freebie. Used Ali Edwards' Edge Sentiments as well as a circular digi stamp from Studio Calico.


Used some frames for the smaller photos this week. Scanned in the petition to add into this week. It was nice to include and then recycle, not having to keep the paper original.


Used some more free digi stamps, this time from Ali's blog.

So happy to have December done for last year's Project Life album. It leaves 9 layouts remaining until I can print! Only 4 of which, I am technically playing catch up on!

Thanks for looking. Hoping to share more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment