Wednesday, June 17, 2015

December Daily - Cover, title page and finishing up

My December Daily is now complete! Here are the few finishing touches and the cover to share!

I never know what to do with the cover of my albums, but I saw Ali Edwards used these gold foiled letters to write DEC on a layout, using her kit. I pulled them out to do the same, but never found a good place to use them inside the album. I figured it would look nice on the cover and went for it. Using red Scrappy Tape, I adhered the letters right to the cover as well as a remaining rubber banner included in Ali's kit.



For the label I used an alpha stamp set that looks like a marque and stamped and gold embossed the year. Love how the spine already had December Daily on it!


Here is my cover page for my December Daily album.


Another of Ali's creative ideas, using the two wood veneer numbers to create the year, I saved knowing I would want to use it on my title page.

Every thing on this page came from the December Daily kit with the exception of the wood veneer hearts and arrow.


I think I shared that I was using the calendar page included in the kit. I went back and in my tiny handwriting, I wrote in what the kids got in the advent boxes every day up to Christmas. Love to have this captured this way!


Wasn't too sure what I wanted to do for my closing page in my album for this year. Opted to use a piece of patterned paper left over in the kit that I really liked, but wasn't sure how to go about using. Added some alpha stickers and called it good. 

And there you have it! My December Daily 2014 album is complete! So glad to have this off my Scrappy To Do list before baby arrived!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment