Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Easter Bunny Frames

So after purchasing the frames for my Santa photos, I thought I wished I had purchased frames for the Easter bunny. As luck would have it, while shopping at Michaels a month ago, I found two more on clearance! It was my lucky day!

If you missed the Santa frames, check the previous post!


So for this frame I found some Maggie Holmes Project Life mini kit cards in my stash that I thought would be perfect for this project. I had to cut the cards down to 2.75x3.75 because they are not true 3x4 cards. I also had to get the photos printed at that size as well. (The wallets that I had in my stash already printed were 2.5 x3.5 so they don't fill the whole frame, but I figured they were good enough).

I also found some laser die cuts from designer cuts, I believe, but went online to find some more to compliment the ones I used here and didn't see a website. They have been in my stash a super long time, so I wouldn't be surprised if they no longer are in business. 

I also used some greenery that is intended for Christmas, at least that is what I have seen Tim Holtz use it for to act as grass on the frame. 

Plan on finding some, or making some black die cuts of a bunny or that say easter things to fill the remaining spots on my frames.

Here are some close ups. 



Here is the second frame to hold the Easter bunny photos for the future.
 And some close ups.





Another project I am grateful for completing! 

Hoping to share my December Daily album complete sometime this week as well! 

Wrapping stuff up on my list. Hoping to get some non-Project Life pages done too! 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment