Tuesday, June 9, 2015

December Daily - Day #18 and #19

Here is my layout for my December Daily -Day 18.


Kept this layout pretty simple. Used a couple of cards that came in  Ali Edwards' December Daily kit for 2014. Used the wood veneer number added my photo and called it good.


I added a page divider to separate Day 18 and 19 using the transparencies included in the kit with a tab sticker from the kit as well.

Here is the first page of my December Daily layouts for Day #19.


I created a confetti pocket for the top left pocket. Closed it with washi tape. 

Created the title card with a gold glitter foam heart from the DD kit as well as the wood veneer number. Alpha stickers were from Simple Stories.

Made a journaling card using some Technique Tuesday/ Ali Edwards stamps and some washi tape.


Here is the second and third page for Day 19. I called it party day, because not only was it my husband's birthday, it was also my son's Christmas party and my daughter's winter school party.


For this page, it has the confetti pocket as well as a couple of photos. The last pocket I used a tag from my stash as well as a sticker from the Simple Stories sticker sheet.


For the third page, the journaling card was made using paper in the DD kit as well as a label sticker the acrylic star and Simple Stories phrase stickers.

Glad to have these days done in my album!

My sister came over to crop with me on Memorial Day and I was able to knock out most of the remaining pages for this album. Plan on posting them soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment