Wednesday, June 10, 2015

December Daily - Day #20, #21, and #22

Here is my December Daily layout for Day 20.


Kept this one pretty simple using a journaling card included in Ali Edwards' December Daily kit from  2014 as well as the acrylic word that says twenty. 

I added a chip board banner from the same kit on the photo below.


Separated day 20 and 21 using half of a transparency sheet from the DD kit. Embellished it with some Kelly Purkey washi tape from Simon Says Stamp, and a gold heat embossed stamp from Ali Edwards/ Technique Tuesday.

Here is the first layout for Day 21.


Used a paper from the kit and used the enlarged photo from Santa paired with a wallet size photo. Gold heat embossed the wood veneer number and added to the page.


Here is page number 2 for Day 21. 

I used paper, the December 4x6 card, as well as red glitter tape, stamp sticker, and puffy stickers from the DD kit. Used a doily from my stash as well as the alpha stickers.

I divided day 21 and 22, with another transparent divider with a tab sticker.


Here is my layout for Day 22. 


For this page, I used a journaling card from the kit as well as red glitter tape for the seam of the paper and photos. I used a label and wood veneer number layered together in the center.

Embellished the photo with a chip board banner.

And there you have it, another three days complete of my December Daily!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment