Tuesday, June 16, 2015

December Daily - Extra Day Jan 3


Because I celebrated Christmas with my Dad after December, I decided to do an "extra" page to include this Holiday memory into this album as well.

Here is this Extra layout.


I ended up using the gold foil number 3 from Ali Edwards' December Daily kit, since it hadn't been used and to emphasize that it was no longer December. Used a label from the kit as well and stamped the month with another of Ali's stamp sets. 


Using another of Ali's stamps, I created the title on the second page as well as some letter stickers from my stash.


Used a 6x8 paper from the kit and cut it up to fit the pockets and added all of my photos and journaling and called this one done!

Just the finishing touches with this album and I am done!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment