Friday, June 19, 2015

Project Life - June 8-14, 2015

I feel like I am on a roll! I don't know if my procrastination has been put on hold with the upcoming unknown date of my baby's arrival or I am just creatively on fire!

I have been creating cards, paper layouts and digital project life. And LOVING it!

So here is my Project Life layout for June 8-14, 2015.


This layout features a free kit called Cherished from The Digital Press. I really like this kit, but wished there were at least one element in the collection that had ALL of the colors incorporated into  it to tie it all together.


Used a free brush from Ali Edwards' Give Sunday feature on her blog as well as an image of Big Hero 6 I grabbed from the internet.


Used a handful of Ali Edwards Edge sentiments for this side but otherwise kept it pretty simple. Few more embellishments this week, but still rather simple.

And there you have it. Another week done!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment