Saturday, June 13, 2015

Project Life - June 1-7, 2015

Here is my Project Life layout for June 1-7, 2015.


For this layout, with help from my son again this week, picked the kit Light Up My Life from Sweet Shoppe Designs.


Originally I had designed a title card, but realized that I hadn't included this week's ultrasound picture, and that was a must, so I replaced the card with the photo. 

Lots of photos this week, must be because it is summer and we have been keeping busy!


Kept this page pretty simple. Used image from the internet to create the first journaling card. Otherwise, it is photos, labels and words.

Glad to be keeping up with these pages. I can have my baby any day now, and the more I have done now, the less I can get "behind" on!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment