Monday, June 15, 2015

December Daily - Day #25

Here is the start of Day 25 in my December Daily album.


I loved this gold foiled 25 paper in the kit and instead of using a divider to separate eve from day, I thought using this would be perfect. Layered the label from the kit as well with a bit of foam adhesive and called this one done.


I love to include a before and after shot of the tree on Christmas morning. 




I used a 6x8 enlargement for the before shot, added a hand cut banner and embellished with the chip board sticker and puffy stickers.


For this page I included the "after" photo in the top pocket and the journaling for the day on the bottom. To embellish the card (included in Ali's kit) I used the stamp set included in the kit to stamp the stars and phrases at the bottom, as well as another of Ali's stamp sets to stamp "Christmas". Used alpha stickers in my stash for the "agenda" part of the title.


This layout shows some of the detail shots from gift opening and a song sheet passed out before Christmas dinner.



Embellished with a label punched out and a sticker from my stash.


For the last page I included a family photo (taken with remote) and one of my mom's grandkids. Simple, but done.

Sorry for the quality of some of these photos. I had a really tough time with the glare this time around.

And there you have it. Christmas Day documented!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment