Monday, May 29, 2017

Dancin' Shoes

After having so much success in creating layouts with Shimelle's The 20 Project class, when she came out with another shortly after, Design Decisions, I signed up.

Glad to be finally sharing some layouts in response to the challenges in this class! Here is a layout that I made in response to Challenge #2 in Shimelle's Design Decisions class. The challenge was to create a layout using a sketch. 



This page is for my wedding album. It has been quite neglected. Saw this photo already printed and thought it would be great to get this story told. 

One of the things I love about Shimelle's classes is that I feel happy to bash my stash for the challenges. 


The doilies were from my stash and I spray misted them to match the papers and to add some contrast from the background. .

Fussy cut some florals from a 6x6 paper pad from Fancy Pants, I believe.

Love the white foam Thickers for the title, and dug out some Stampin' Up! rub-ons for the triple lined circles and border. 

Used a border punch to create the grey edge on the opposite side.


Used an Ali Edwards stamp sentiment at the end of my journaling and called this one done!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment