Thursday, May 11, 2017

December Daily 2017- Day 24

Here is my layout for Day 24 in my 2016 December Daily album.


The paper is from an old Stampin' Up collection but the embellishments are from Simple Stories DIY Christmas and SEI Alpine Frost.


I created a photo collage in PSE. It was the perfect size for the sticker frame from SEI after matting it on some more paper from Stampin' Up!

Used a bit of silver washi from my stash for a place to anchor my embellishments.

The title was made using Simple Stories alpha tile stickers.


The stickers were also from Simple Stories. Layered in a snowflake sequins and a bit of journaling.



Getting to the last little bits from the DIY die cut pack and found the arrow. Layered it with a stickers (sentiment and arrow) from the same collection, as well as more sequins.


Created another photo collage for this page in PSE. 


Layered a sticker from SEI with the Tim Holts metal number tag, as well as some snowflakes fussy cut from that SEI collection as well. The green die cut was from Simple Stories.


Printed my journaling on another Simple Stories die cut and layered with more SEI snowflakes. 

That finishes up Day 24.  Christmas Day is coming soon. After that I created a page for Day 26 and I will have a last post to wrap up the album. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment