Monday, May 15, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day 25 Part 1

Coming down to the end of my 2016 December Daily project.

Here is the first two pages for my Day 25.


This year, like my last few December Daily albums, I include a before and after shot of the Christmas tree.


Since this day is what the album culminates to, I had this photo printed 6x8 from Persnickety. All my photos are printed by them, but I love that this is a size option from them.


Kept it simple. Layered a fussy cut snowflake from the SEI Alpine Frost collection and layered it with a sticker from an old Simple Stories sticker sheet. Found tiny red gems in my stash and went for it.



For the second page, the after photo was placed on some SEI patterned paper with the snowflake paper bordering at the bottom. 

The banner sticker was from an old Simple Stories collection sticker sheet. 


Typed up my journaling in a block and added a Simple Stories wood veneer stocking and heat embossed label from Ali Edwards/ Technique Tuesday. Layered some red gems and snowflake sequins, keeping it pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment