Tuesday, May 9, 2017

December Daily 2016- Day 23

Here is the first page of my Day 23 in my December Daily 2016 album.


First up is our family Christmas card. I went with a 5x7 photo card from Walgreens this year, in part because I waited so long to get it done.

Paper is from an old Stampin' Up! collection I had in my stash.


Because the card took up so much of the page, I used another pull out tag for the journaling. Usually I don't have much to say about the Christmas card, but with an error on my part this year, it warranted a story. 

The black tag was from a tag set at the Target Dollar Hot Spot in 2015. Used some gold washi and a wood veneer arrow. Used a bit of twine that I have been using throughout the album on the tag.

Here are the remaining pages for Day 23.


All of the paper is from SEI Alpine Frost. The green is a bit thin but iridescent. 


Background paper is my favorite from the SEI Alpine Frost collection.



Had a banner tag left from Simple Stories  and placed my journaling strips on it layered with another circle tag from that same collection.


On the top left of the photo I layered an old Simple Stories sticker with a stamped banner from Ali Edwards. Layered in the Tim Holtz metal number tag and snowflake sequins.



For the third and last page for Day 23, I used some photo corner stickers from my stash around the matching paper from the previous page. The base paper was a specialty paper that had some shimmer, maybe that is why the glare is so bad in the photo.


The 23 was cut from a Simple Stories DIY Christmas paper. The banner was an old stamp set from Ali Edwards and used a coordinating Technique Tuesday die with it to cut it out.

Layered some snowflake sequins and called it done.

Not many pages left in this 2016 December Daily album. Hope you come back to check out the last few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment