Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Fun in the Sun

I have still been trying to work through a pile of layouts that have been in progress.

Here is a layout that I found in that pile that was in pieces and needed journaling. 


Now this layout comes from a kit my mom created at Just Kitting. This layout design is retired now, but if you like paper piecing or looking for a specific character, she is your woman!


When I saw this kit of hers with the matching Elmo to my photos from Sea World San Diego, I snatched it up. 

I like to pull out my stamps for these kits to add a bit more. This time I used a set from Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday with geo tags.  Also used some number stamps from my stash to create the date.

I will have to admit, I sometimes struggle with where to put the journaling on her page kits. Usually she will have a journaling spot, but with all of my photos and the character pieces, journaling ends up being the last priority. 


This time, I opted to print my journaling on one of the layers (fit nicely in my printer) and using an Ali Edwards stamp as a subtitle right above it. Love how this turned out!

Another layout out of the in-progress pile into another pile.... to put in an album pile.....
Can you relate? :)

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment