Friday, May 19, 2017

December Daily 2017- Day 26

Here is the last day I have to share with you from my 2016 December Daily album.

With so much family to see during the holidays, it is almost impossible to have Christmas with everyone before the 25. I like to include these Christmas celebrations in my December Daily album, even though they happen after the 25. 


I was extremely happy with how this layout turned out! Usually by the end of this project, I get into a "get her done" mode and things end up simple and a bit disappointing. I also was getting to the end of my kit stash of papers and things which makes it challenging as well to make a great page. 

The background paper is from an old collection from Stampin' Up! Matted my collage photo (done in PSE) with paper from SEI Alpine Frost.



At the top of the page, I layered what few tags and die cuts that would work for this page and strung them together with some black and white twine that I used throughout the album. Got a bit creative with it and love it. Sprinkle the sequins and a stamped sentiment from Ali Edwards to finish this cluster off.



At the bottom, I did a similar thing. This time I also used the Tim Holtz metal number tag in the mix. Tucked my journaling in there in strips and the page was done!

Thanks for checking out my December Daily project. I have one more post to share from this project. The title page completed and my thoughts on what worked and didn't work this year. Hope you stop by again!



No comments:

Post a Comment