Wednesday, May 17, 2017

December Daily 2016 -Day 25 part 2

Here are the last pages for Day 25 in my 2016 December Daily album.


There are always a ton of photos that I take during Christmas day. I thought putting them in a grid, would be a great way to showcase more of them and tell a bit more of the story. 


I began to run out of full sheets of patterned paper in the kit I created, so I opted to use SEI color card stock for the background in these pages.


I cut a square of patterned paper from Stampin' Up! and layered some fussy cut snowflakes from SEI, the Tim Holtz metal number tag and sequins to build my first square of my grid.


For the second, I white heat embossed an image from an older Ali Edwards stamp  on some more Stampin' Up! paper and layered a few sequins.

The last embellished square used SU paper again as well as a heart punched from SS paper and a banner made from Ali Edwards stamps and dies when she was with Technique Tuesday. 


For the journaling panel at the bottom I used some grey card stock and white heat embossed another of Ali Edwards' stamps. 


For the last page for Day 25, I used papers from SU and fussy cut the snowflake from a SEI tag. 

The photo corners I created cutting squares from the SEI tag paper in half.


Layered stickers from Simple Stories as well as the chipboard ampersand. Sprinkled on a few more sequins.

I am almost done sharing this December Daily album. Come back for one more day and a wrap up! Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment