Thursday, April 12, 2018

Maddie's Baby Album- First Halloween

While I await the birth of my 4th child, I am wrapping up my 2nd childs baby album.... This is the last layout that needed to be created. I still have monthly journaling, and a few pocket pages that need filled as well as a title page, but it is almost there!


This layout was made using my Halloween stash. I have a bit of Stampin' Up! paper as the background and the rest of the paper is from SEI. Use it or lose it people. No use holding on to some of this stuff! 

This layout was definitely a stash buster!

The layout design was scrap lifted from a layout kit designed by Paisley and Polkadots found here.


I created some 4x6 photo collage templates and matted them together.  I used some puffy stickers from SEI as well as some leaves from my stash to create the pumpkin as well as some felt ghosts and bats from Memory Keepers. Found some tags in my stash to layer in there as well.

You can't really tell from these photos but most of the papers have a treatment to them. The bats on the bat paper and some of the stripes have a shiny finish to them.


This half of the layout uses the same supplies with the added use of border punches and a clothing tag I had saved from the bib you see my daughter wearing in the photo. 


Love that this little piece of memorabilia made it onto a page. Only like 3 more boxes of stuff to find a home on a page :)


Printed some journaling flags to give just enough information of why these photos were included on this first Halloween layout.

Thanks for taking a look! I know it's no where near Halloween, but this layout inspired me to complete another Halloween layout that has been in the works for YEARS. I created a post a few years ago about pages in progress pile and I snagged the next layout I have to share with you from there. Will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment