Monday, April 9, 2018

you+me together

The layout I have to share with you today was inspired by Ali Edwards' Story Stamp theme of bond. I think for this particular theme I have four stories written. This is the #3 story I have create into a layout. Love this about these Story Kit Themes!

Recently I purchased some stash boxes from some blogs that I follow. Inside there were some 6x6 papers and I challenged myself for this layout I would create a mini kit using some of them. 

For design inspiration, I went to Jen Schow's You Tube channel and found a process video for this layout in her 6x6 Paper Love series.


Not sure who made the paper I used with this layout since it was cut 6x6 already. Most of the stamps were from the Story Stamp set with the exception of the "thanks for being here" circle which is a Technique Tuesday stamp.


I black heat embossed the title and all of the other stamped elements on this page.

Used some Elle's Studio puffy stickers to embellish as well as some tape from Ali Edwards' shop. Used a roller date stamp at the top of the layout.


Had a lot of journaling on this one and didn't want it to fight with the design, so I managed to fit most of it on the left side panel.


Tucked the last bit near the bottom embellishment cluster.

I struggled with saying this layout was done because it feels a bit sparse for me, but I couldn't think of what else to add that wouldn't compete with everything that was already there. 

Happy with this story being told and the stamps getting a work out! 

Hope you will stop by again soon! Will share baby news when it is here!


No comments:

Post a Comment